21 February 2013

Prayers and Meditations

                         
                                               
 Grant, o Lord, that I may be 
like a fire that illumines and gives warmth,
like a spring of water that quenches thirst, 
like a tree that shelters and protects...........
Men are so unhappy and ignorant and have so great a need of help.

My trust in Thee, the certitude within me grow deeper day by day; and day by day too I feel Thy love more ardent within my heart, Thy light more brilliant and yet more sweet; and more and more am I unable to distinguish Thy Work from my life and my individual being from the entire earth. 

O Lord, Lord, Thy Splendour is infinite, marvellous is Thy Truth; and Thy all- powerful Love shall save the world.  -THE  MOTHER
------------------------------------------------
அன்னையின் பிறந்த நாள்
நிலவு முகம் நீள்நீல விழிமலர்கள்
பொங்கித் ததும்பும் ஆனந்தம்
பிறை நிலவின் நடுவே ஒளி வீசும்
மாணிக்கப் பரல்கள் பற்கள்.
மலர்ந்து மகிழ்வைப் பரப்பும்
மந்தகாசப் புன்னகை மொழி,
அமைதியை அன்பை அழகை
ஈர்த்துப் பொழியும் காந்தக்
கண்கள், மனதைச் சுண்டி
இழுத்துத் தன்னுள் இணைக்கும்
பார்வை! அன்னை அன்பின் 
அணைப்பில் அகில உலகும்.
பிறப்பும் இறப்பும் இல்லா உன் பாத
கமலங்களில் கமலங்களைச்
சமர்ப்பிக்கும்  கமலம். 




No comments:

Post a Comment